Thursday, June 24, 2010

Owh, Happy day ;o))

read :: My Status in Facebook 2 hours ago

Zuhana Eejay Zulkifle is trying out her old garments. Dat fav pant suit she wore d first time boarding d flight bertandang ke Sandakan 8 years ago is nearly a perfect fit. Soon, baby, soon. [via Celcom SMS]

And I also tried on a very pretty Maxi Dress that I've been keeping [perap!] for a few months now. Me n Mama masa tu ambil supply baju, then saw the dress. It's lovely [well, to me]. Tanah warna brown, graphics warna Pink mostly and some turqoise. Totally my fav combination of color. Malangnya, biggest size was only up till Size 44 [lebih kurang L] but my size at that time was between 46-48 [XL-XXL]. I tried to wear it, langsung cannot masuk. Bukan punggung je tak lepas, nak masukkan tangan pun payah.

So tadi baru teringat nak try men-try ni kan, I was soooo afraid to be kechiwa, but I tried it anyways. Ya Allah MUAT! ya Allah I reaaalllllyyyy don't expect to wear it this early u know. Tak sampai sebulan pun makan Litchin!

Honestly, in the name of Allah Maha Mengetahui, I didn't expect I can go down this far.... Ya Allah Syukur Alhamdulillah!

___________________________________________________

Updated 25 June 2010 ~ Inilah bajunya... I wore it today @ work :o))


No comments:

Post a Comment